- This event has passed.
“By Deeper, Longer, Thirsty, Guru-given Kriya Practice Comes The Celestial Samadhi”
Nayaswami Shivani, one of the founding members of Ananda Village, a Kriyacharya and Yogacharya, will be in NCR from 7th to 17th March. We invite you to join her in this and other programmes she’ll be giving around NCR.
This Kriya retreat will help you to get to the next stage in your Kriya practice. It includes:
- Energization Exercises led by Nayaswami Shivani, with ever-deepening awareness of its power and relationship with Kriya
- Exercises for entering more deeply into the Sushumna before starting Kriya
- The importance of the chakras during Kriya practice
- How Karma, Vrittis and Samskars get into the astral body and how to eliminate them
- Detailed guided Kriya practice
- Questions and answers
South Delhi – Panchsheel Park
Saturday 9 March, 7:30 am – 1:00 pm, Kriyaban Retreat “By deeper longer, thirsty, Guru-given Kriya practice comes this celestial Samadhi” (This retreat is open only to Kriyabans)
West Delhi – Janakpuri
Saturday 9 March, 5:00 – 6:30 pm, Evening Satsang “Living Superconsciously”
Nayaswami Shivani is both a Kriyacharya and Yogacharya with diksha from Swami Kriyananda. A founding member of Ananda World Brotherhood Village in California, she is celebrating, along with the Village, her 50th year with Ananda. Her Kriya initiations and workshops are widely acclaimed for their clarity and inspiration. Since 1985 she and her husband Arjuna have been helping to guide Ananda’s work in Europe, residing in the Ananda Assisi community.
For more details, contact:
South Delhi – 9899200605
West Delhi – 9811849479