- This event has passed.
Take a journey through the Chakras and discover simple yet profound methods that can help us tune in to our higher nature.
In this half-day experiential workshop, you will:
- Explore the unique qualities of each chakra, and how to work with them in everyday life
- Practice yoga postures, pranayamas and other techniques to positively affect your chakras, attitudes, and awareness
- Experience a guided meditation on the chakras and attuning to AUM
- Locate and energize the Astral Spine and each individual Chakra
- Learn how to use your core energies for healing of body and mind
- Increase he flow of life-force in your astral body and vibrationally harmonize the chakras
- Release stress, find peace, and enjoy deep inner relaxation.
During the workshop, participants will maintain silence, which will help us go inward and connect with the chakras and our inner self.
The workshop includes yoga asana practice. No prior experience is required. Wear comfortable clothes.
Registration: Rs. 500.
What are Chakras?
Chakra is a Sanskrit word literally meaning wheel or circle. In a deeper sense the word describes the whirlpools or vortices of energy located along the central axis of our
bodies, in the “deep” or astral spine.
The chakras are a part of what might be called our spiritual anatomy. Just as there is an anatomy to the physical body and maps to the physical world, so also there is a definite anatomy of our spiritual beings, as well as maps and guideposts to follow along the path of inner awakening. If we understand this spiritual anatomy, then we will find it much easier to advance in our search for God.
Each chakra expresses a different quality, such as love or power. These qualities can manifest in a positive or negative way, depending on which direction our energy is heading. When we raise our energy inward and upward, it also raises our consciousness, which clears away bad habits and desires, and eventually we attain liberation.